Monday, September 13, 2010

Working hard on the looks of GuyThaLizard.Webs.Com site. Please let me know what you think!

Here are some snapshots of the screen items I have added.

GuyThaLizard.Webs.Com

Social Network for kayaking and other Outdoor excursions!
(a place for people to meet and interact with each other in forums, blogs, live chat-room, share your favorite spots like a cool waterfall, secluded beach, hot-springs or what have you!)

Well I don't know about you but I am excited about the new site and I am hoping some of you will be too!

New things added to the site:
Visitor Map. I always find it interesting to see where people come from and am always wondering what it looks like from their neck of the woods. So a Visitor Map is one of the items I like to use to get an idea of where they are visiting from.

Calendar for member events ie: trip to the ski-hill. When a member of the social network wants to plan an excursion and wants others to feel free to join in the calendar option is awesome. Members can add a map location a photo and info all in the date their plans are for. So set up that hotdog roast at the beach or the sleighride on Christmas day!

Whack of new photos added to start things off in the photo gallery and some slideshows. I think I have added about 100 kayaking photos to the site now but there still is lots of room for your photos too! Post some snowshoeing, cliff climbing or even your mountain bike trip pics too.

 

And a handy TagCloud to easily find what's popular in my live blog.

Please take a moment and check out the site and let me know what you think of it. I value your opinions!

 GuyThaLizard.Webs.Com


~Guy

Posted via email from guythalizard's posterous "my LIVE blog"

No comments: