Thursday, March 7, 2013

The NEW www.KAYAKokanagan.com BLOG

Hi everyone.

I spent some time updating the looks of the blog over the past couple/few days. I have added the RebelMouse embed feed to the site (let me know if you are interested in using my embed on your site too). (That is the one with the title "KAYAKokanagan NEWS").

Added the Main feature of my YouTube videos along with the Coolirus video wall below the featured YouTube videos.

Moved the blog postings below these YouTube features.

The RebelMouse will give a brief news of my YouTube and Twitter and Blog postings while the BLOG will give in depth coverage of kayaking trips by KAYAKokanagan.

RebelMouse can be viewed on it's own it also has many tabs along the top for many categories available including a tab for Canoe&Kayak. This tab is quite busy with postings from Kayaking.org, www.CanoeKayak.com, www.Kayaking.com and many other sites RSS feeds, Twitter and Instigram keyword searches for #Kayaking are also supplying  content to that section as well as postings directly from myself.

I have the site setup to automatically provide new content every minute as the news comes in. Giving you an interesting visit every time you come to my blog or my news sites. Not only will my exclusive KAYAKokanagan kayaking trips be available but also ShuswapKayaks.com's postings and many other's will be available. When you click on the photos or links they will take you directly to the source of the info, right where you want to be. With up to the minute news related to Kayaking, Canoeing, Paddleboarding, DragonBoating etc..


Please give me some feedback after you have a look at the site!



~Guy

No comments: