Wednesday, November 14, 2012

DO NOT BUY - YARDWORKS Electric Chainsaws - CANADIANTIRE Nov14, 2012: CUSTOMER REVIEW)


  UPDATE: November, 21, 2012 

 Since the posting of the Video/Blog:
 DO NOT BUY - YARDWORKS Electric Chainsaws - CANADIAN TIRE Nov14, 2012
 Published on Nov 14, 2012 by GuyThaLizardVIDEOS
 I received no response from Canadian Tire or YARDWORKS.
 Today: Nov 21, 2012 I received a phone call from Sunrise Global Marketing Inc -
 Markham, Ontario, Canada. 1-905-470-2181
 They gave me a reference # and told me to take the saw back to where I purchased it.
  Canadian Tire (Penticton) then refunded my purchase. 




GuyThaLizard's Customer Review of YARDWORKS Electric Chainsaw from Canadian Tire.
Published on Nov 14, 2012 by GuyThaLizardVIDEOS I purchased a Yardworks Electric Chainsaw 054-5753-0 from Canadian Tire in Penticton, BC, Canada in the Spring of 2012 today is November 2012 The chainsaw fell apart after 4 uses.

After Yardworks repair told me I "abused & or misused" my Yardworks Chainsaw I contacted Yardworks to have my saw replaced or repaired they told me I abused or misused the chainsaw. Canadian Tire refused to replace the saw as well.

The saw was defective. The little "Ring" that holds the gear on the drive shaft broke and here are the results in this video.

I told both Yardworks repair depot and Canadian Tire I was going to blog my review because they refused to either replace the saw or repair it free of charge due to the defect.

I am sorry you chose to not repair or replace the chainsaw. This video will now go to my 5 blogs, RSS feeds around the world, over 2100 Twitter followers and many many others who follow my posts worldwide on the web. Your customer service is bad and your product is bad.

Regardless of whether a person buy's an expensive Stihl or Husqvarna chainsaw the company should honor their warranty even if this saw was for general purpose. A warranty is a warranty!

I say DO NOT BUY YARDWORKS BRAND chainsaws.
Yardworks, Welcome to My WEB!

Created and Posted by: GuyThaLizard Category: News & Politics

No comments: