Sunday, April 15, 2012

MyHappy50 Paddle on Skaha Lake - Apr14-2012

Today I enjoyed a "Brother/Sister" paddle with my sister Lori on Skaha Lake. Calm but overcast then greeted with rain periodically as we paddled back.

[[posterous-content:pid___0]]

 

 

Watch YouTube Video

 

Turns out this paddle, arranged by my GF (Kathy McA) and my siaters was a way of getting me out of the house so they could plan and arrange a surprise birthday party. Their plan went well I was surprised. Had an awesome visit with my family and friends, Love you all!. Below is a photo of the cake Kathy McA made for me. Thank you all for the great time together and Lori, thank you for the great memorable and enjoyable birthday paddle.

[[posterous-content:pid___1]]~Guy

Posted via email from GuyThaLizard's LIVE blog (Posterous)

No comments: