Saturday, July 2, 2011

Paddle to Three Mile Beach

 

Today Robin and I paddled to Three Mile Beach from Penticton. Robin Put-In at the S/W corner of the lake and I Put-In at the Okanagan Lake Marina (the S/E corner). Once we arrived at the beach. We spotted Kathy McA  paddling up from Penticton also she left about 30 minutes after we did. We visited on shore at Three Mile then paddled back to Penticton. Parted ways at Lizard Rock where I stopped to relax in the Okanagan sunshine, Kathy and Robin continued onward.

 

Beautiful day and great temperatures and lots of sunshine today. I caught a snooze in the sun on Lizard Rock and collected my Vit.D for the day,.. as usual, like a lizard would. ;-)

 

After my return to where I Put-In I enjoyed a great cup of coffee from the Copper Cup across Marine Drive and sipped it in the summer sun on the green grass by the beach.

Life in the Okanagan is good!

 

YouTube: Video slideshow below.

 

Posted via email from GuyThaLizard's LIVE blog (Posterous)

No comments: