Thursday, September 23, 2010

Something new I am trying.. a mobile version .. "GuyThaLizard LIVE Link".

Something new I am trying.. a mobile version of my network of sites to link them together "GuyThaLizard LIVE Link".

I have created a strictly mobile site using the RSS feeds from my Posterous Blog and my social network (GuyThaLizard.Webs.Com). Called it "GuyThaLizard LIVE Link". Using this Mobile URL: http://winksite.mobi/GuyThaLizard/live while mobile should take you to a strictly mobile site that has my main feeds that can be viewed etc. it also has the Calendar events from my social network displayed in mobile form and a Mobile Message Forum if you want to try it and give me some feed back that would be great.  

The image above can be scanned into your SmartPhone (iphone, Blackberry etc..) and it will take you to my mobile website. You do not have to join this site to use it. I have tested the scan code using the scan feature from in my Blackberry Messenger app and it does a great job taking me to the site. Any how if you have a moment give it a try,

 Thanks! ~ Guy

Posted via email from guythalizard's posterous "my LIVE blog"

No comments: