Friday, September 10, 2010

GuyThaLizard.Webs.Com "lets get together!"

http://guythalizard.webs.com/

"Kayaking & other Outdoor adventures in the Okanagan Valley"

Hello my friends, twitter friends and others interested!

A Screen Shot of my new Social Network I created in my efforts to bring my canoe, kayak, outdoor friends, enthusiasts, visitors in the area and other interested persons to share in a community based site with Photo, Video, Forums, Chat-room and more. A place where we can share maps GPS coordinates etc. of where we've been exploring for others to enjoy too.

 

It also has a handy calendar that can be used to help arrange activities IE: paddle trips, camp-outs, snow-shoe excursions, toboggan trips to the mountain, bike trips, hiking trips, etc. We can post photos, videos, maps & GPS info of our trips. Share our favorite Put-In spots coordinates/locations.

 

If you are interested in joining this social network please feel free to do so. The site is free of charge and located on a free site. I'd like to keep it free for all to enjoy!

Hope to see you at GuyThaLizard.Webs.Com!

 

Guy

Posted via email from guythalizard's posterous "my LIVE blog"

No comments: