Sunday, August 8, 2010

Vancouver Restaurant "Acme Cafe" - "I'm heading to Van to find a lake to kayak"

"Keep your fork; there's pie!‎‎"

I am hoping to find some lakes to kayak on while I am in Vancouver this coming weekend in August.  One of my destination stops this weekend when I hit Vancouver has to be this neat looking cafe in Vancouver BC. I've read good reviews about it and have seen photos of it and it looks awesome! So if you get there before me, say hi to the owners Alan and Peggy and tell them Guy says "Hi"!

Thought I would add a little info for you all about the cafe, yes of course GPS coordinates too.

Guy


Here is a link I for the Acme Cafe if you are interested in checking it out!

Another cool thing about this cafe is they are also on twitter @Acme_Cafe

GPS: 49.281957, -123.106466

51 Hastings Street West
Vancouver, BC V6B 1G4
604-569-1022

Here are a few reviews etc:
casualbaker nice piece in the globe & mail, @acme_cafe! http://bit.ly/9EXP0D recognize those oreos + now i want a chocolate butter tart. ; )

TasteItTour Congrats!! You guys do such a beautiful job. RT @Acme_Cafe: Nice article about us in the print version of the Globe and Mail today!

MainAndPender ACME brand taking over the DTES? http://is.gd/dMJ8c

GoogleMAPS info / reviews link

Posted via email from guythalizard's posterous "my LIVE blog"

No comments: