Saturday, November 3, 2012

New Look, New Name

GuyThaLizard's KAYAK OKANAGAN on Blogger


I haven't been here in a while, my appologies!

I have revamped the site and removed dead links, added new features and noticed your comments.

You will have to forgive me for not answering your comments. After I set up this blog, origionally, it didn't seem to be going anywhere. No viewers then only a few. After returning today I have noticed all these comments I have been missing (site may not be sending comments correctly to me, will have to look into that) my LIVE blog auto posts here to keep my blogger up to date and I thought this blog was going to be a dead end, obviously it isn't. Thank you all for your interest and I wanted to let you know that I appreciate it! I hope you continue to enjoy the blog and keep letting me know you enjoy it or not in your comments. I will check back here more and will also check to see why it is not sending me your comments. 


Thanks again!
~ GuyThaLizard ( http://guythalizard.posterous.com )

No comments: