Thursday, March 22, 2012

MyCAMERAS - GuyThaLizard's LIVE blog (Posterous)

MyCAMERAS

I currently use these Waterproof Cameras

  • Kodak PlaySport Zx5 HD with a fisheye lens

As of December 12th 2012 I have been using the Kodak PlaySport Zx5 for my videos. Most videos I use the Fisheye Lens. Zx5 settings most used

Effects: Normal

Underwater Correction: Off (Not used)

Focus: Auto

Video Resolution: 1080p

Microphone: set at 50% (halfway)

 

  • Kodak EasyShare Sport C123

Using Highest quality settings

Since Last year I have been using mostly the C123 for my still shots.

 

Occasionally I use my GPS enabled Blackberry Curve to set a Map Location on my blog post.

For those who are wondering what cameras I use while I am kayaking. As of December 12th 2012 I have been using the Kodak Zx5 for Video and the Kodak c123 for photos only as of Dec. 12th as well. I included a link to this information on the top menu of my LIVE Blog under the heading MyCAMERAS for future reference.

~Guy

Posted via email from GuyThaLizard's LIVE blog (Posterous)

No comments: