Wednesday, January 18, 2012

City shores up waterfront plans : (Penticton Western News)

City shores up waterfront plans

I have mixed feelings on this. I hope they don't destroy the bird sanctuary and beach to the East of the Yacht Club or the Esplanade Trail to the South of the Tennis Courts. That section of beach is the only undeveloped beach left in Penticton where naturists and bird watchers have used for many years. I remember in the 1970's naturists using this section of the undeveloped beach. When they 1st released their intentions I tried to get in on the "public talks" regarding this I was not ever contacted by the group. I believe those opposed to the idea and had signed the petition were not contacted as my friends were not contacted either.

~Guy

Posted via email from GuyThaLizard's LIVE blog (Posterous)

No comments: