Saturday, July 30, 2011

NEW CommunityWalk MAP for my KAYAKING adventures

NEW CommunityWalk MAP for my KAYAKING adventures

My Kayak Okanagan MAP

I have created a map with easy pinpoint editing for my kayaking. It is on a site called CommunityWalk. I have added the link to the top menu of my "LIVE Blog" if you are looking for my Put-In locations, lakes, interesting areas I mention on my blog I will try to make sure I add the spot in my CommunityWalk map for you. I will try and use this map on a regular basis when I talk about a certain area of interest that I have been.

 

http://www.communitywalk.com/okanagan_lake/my_kayak_okanagan/map/271393#121@04PZoW10749.20Qn9-119.2;\e0


CommunityWalk Map - My Kayak Okanagan

Posted via email from GuyThaLizard's LIVE blog (Posterous)

No comments: