Thursday, July 7, 2011

Lakes are my playground, my gym, and my favorite place to relax..

"Lakes are my playground, my gym, and my favorite place to relax.."

My LIVE Blog http://GuyThaLizard.posterous.com

From I "Heart" Canada Day! written in the clouds while kayaking today

I love to kayak and explore & camp on secluded remote, boat access beaches, watching the sunset and sunrise, sitting by the campfire sipping espresso after a nice day of kayaking. I enjoy life simple and free. I like sharing photos of where I have been of things I have seen, on my blogs. I am somewhat of a naturist, I love nature and being in it as often as possible. I am a poor man with a rich love for nature and it's natural beauty and I am somewhat passionate about kayaking as you may have seen in my blogs.

From NovemberICE-WM

Lakes are my gym, and my favorite place to relax. My backdoor leads to my adventure playground, the Okanagan Valley and it's many lakes and landscapes to paddle and explore. I find the little things in life amazing like how a tree can grow out of a crack in a rock. The natural beauty in this area is increadable.

From Drop Box

If you kayak and come into my area (the Okanagan Valley) and want to get together for a paddle feel free to use my contact info and contact me. Guy Hoffman ( aka: GuyThaLizard, KAYAKokanagan )

 

Posted via email from GuyThaLizard's LIVE blog (Posterous)

No comments: