Monday, January 24, 2011

"Keen Tan" when I'm kayaking!

"I get a Keen Tan when I'm kayaking!"

My last years tan!

First of all, I don't get paid for endorsing products, but when you find something this good you just have to share it with your friends. Though getting paid for endorsing a good product would be cool!. ;)

I wear Keen brand sandals when I am kayaking. These are good quality footwear and worth every penny, I like the toe covering especially for protection from rocks when getting in and out of the kayak in rocky areas.

These sandals are cool!

  1. They don't mark my boat
  2. They are waterproof (material)
  3. They are sturdy & long lasting
  4. Good long lasting grip/tread
  5. Never got even one blister from them, that's wearing them every day walking, hiking and kayaking
  6. and.. They give outrageously cool tanlines too! =)

So if you happen to see a pair in your shoe store, give them a try!

Guy

Posted via email from GuyThaLizard's LIVE blog (Posterous)

No comments: