"I get a Keen Tan when I'm kayaking!"
My last years tan!
First of all, I don't get paid for endorsing products, but when you find something this good you just have to share it with your friends. Though getting paid for endorsing a good product would be cool!. ;)
I wear Keen brand sandals when I am kayaking. These are good quality footwear and worth every penny, I like the toe covering especially for protection from rocks when getting in and out of the kayak in rocky areas.
These sandals are cool!
- They don't mark my boat
- They are waterproof (material)
- They are sturdy & long lasting
- Good long lasting grip/tread
- Never got even one blister from them, that's wearing them every day walking, hiking and kayaking
- and.. They give outrageously cool tanlines too! =)
So if you happen to see a pair in your shoe store, give them a try!