Thursday, January 20, 2011

KAYAKING - Commando Bay, Van Hyce Beach, Goode's Creek and more

Direct YouTube Link

KAYAKING Video/Slideshow from August 2008

KAYAKING - Commando Bay, Van Hyce Beach, Goode's Creek and more

Kayaking from Penticton BC Canada, on Okanagan Lake, Northward to some secluded beaches along the East shoreline to Commando Bay, Van Hyce Beach, Goode's Creek (Provincial campgrounds), Gerry's Cove and a few secluded beaches. I have GPS marked most of these spots in the video.

 The photos were taken with an old Nokia camera-phone I had just before it went for an unexpected dunk in 2008. I tried to bring some life into the photos and clarify them as best as I could so my apologies about the photo quality ahead of time.

 Guy

Posted via email from GuyThaLizard's LIVE blog (Posterous)

No comments: