Monday, January 31, 2011

GuyThaLizard.Webs.com

  This Social Network "GuyThaLizard.Webs.Com" is provided for you at no charge to allow you to join in with us and share your own adventures it is linked to GuyThaLizard.Posterous.Com my LIVE Blog.

 

About me: If you would like to join  me in my varies adventures here in the Okanagan please feel free to contact me here, twitter, my blog, Blackberry Messenger: 2332389A and MSN: guythalizard @ live.com

I twitter geotagged photos and LIVE blog our adventures while we are in our adventure via: Blackberry Torch 9800 or when out of a service area via PC.

~Guy

Have you checked out my Social Network yet? Share your adventures and get to know others with similar interests.

Posted via email from GuyThaLizard's LIVE blog (Posterous)

No comments: